Monday, 23 January 2012

blue dress!


Today I woke up feeling really optimistic,you can see that from my outfit, which I consider it to be really 
 playful. In this post I'm wearing flats once more as they can be combined with almost any cloth and of course I hit the shops afterwards so I had to be as comfortable as possible.Here I'm wearing: cardigan: h&m, dress: Stradivarius(its an old dress,but I still love it),sneakers: top shop.
How do you like mustard colour cardigan with the blue dress?












4 comments:

  1. love it!!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u:) lovely blog you've got btw :)

      Delete
  2. I've just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! Absolutely LOVE those pics! :)

    Check out my blog, I'm following you already :)
    mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    Xoxo, Maya <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and commenting in our blog. If you have followed us point it out in your comments and we will follow back.
Yerina and Yosilda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...