Saturday, 14 April 2012

DIY shorts!

                     In today's post I'm wearing a pair of shorts I made a couple 
of days ago.
                     I've always liked transforming my clothes,adding stuff to
 them.This time 
                     I took an old scarf and made summer shorts and the outcome    
                     was wonderful! I found the diy shorts tutorial at this great blog
 called:
                          you can learn step by step how to make shorts.
                    Here I'm wearing: cardigan: H&m,white shirt: zara,shorts: by me
 :), bag:
                    h&m, shoes: fullah sugah by skodras.
                 











4 comments:

  1. Casual and lovely!!! Very sweet shorts!!
    xoxo
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi gerou!!
    ωραία αμφίεση και με φόντο το σχολείο μας!! ;P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and commenting in our blog. If you have followed us point it out in your comments and we will follow back.
Yerina and Yosilda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...