Thursday, 20 December 2012

A modern Treehouse



I remember when I was young, I always found treehouses very fascinating, a place that belonged only to you. It was as if you were outside and sheltered at the same time. Of course this treehouse is an advanced version of what I am refering to, designed and built by Andreas Wenning of studio Baumraum. I chose to show it you because I was very much impressed when I saw the design of this bulding. It is modern, sophisticated and also balanced with the environment (this for me is an important factor when it comes to any kind of building).








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting in our blog. If you have followed us point it out in your comments and we will follow back.
Yerina and Yosilda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...