Saturday, 30 March 2013

Denim on Denim!

Today, I decided to wear a "Canadian tuxedo"! So it's all about denim in this post, denim shirt matched with blue jeans. I've always thought it is very hard to wear an all denim outfit without making yourself looking like a "cowboy", cowgirl in this case going on a rodeo show. But when worn right and with the right accessory the result is nice and cool casual. So do you like what I've done with the styling here?











Shoes: choies
Shirt: sheinside
Jeans: Zara
Necklace: DIY 


7 comments:

  1. like your outfit!! It is so country and u seem a cow girl!!

    I followed u too

    http://inspiredbyfashionlook.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool look - I'm not a fan myself - but I'm very particular with my rules - ie, no full denim. I love your ranch theme scenery too! Great pictures.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blouse and shoes ;)

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit looks great. love the denim on denim look.
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great outfit!!!! Love the denim!!!!!!!

    xoxo

    June&June

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment! I love your outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE FRINGE!!!! Cute. :)

    Tara

    http://goldandstudded.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and commenting in our blog. If you have followed us point it out in your comments and we will follow back.
Yerina and Yosilda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...